31st December 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Inspire Scholarship being a student of 11th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam
What should i do to get Inspire scholarship.
I am studying in 11th Science of CBSE.....
Please help me to know immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get Inspire scholarship if secured 88.8% in 12th CBSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship having 9.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  6. How can I get Inspire Scholarship to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Statistics) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  10. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  11. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  15. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Being a student of 11th standard, how can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  18. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2015, 08:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Inspire Scholarship being a student of 11th CBSE?

Inspire Scholarships offers 10,000 scholarships every year for Undertaking Bachelors and Masters level Education in Natural and Basic Sciences.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

* Students who happen to be among the top 1% in class 12 at their respective Board examinations and are pursuing courses Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc or Integrated M.Sc Levels.

* Students who have secured in the Joint Entrance examination of

1. JEE - Advanced top 10,000 ranks
2. JEE - Main top 10,000 ranks
3. AIPMT - top 10,000 ranks.
and also who opt for Natural and Basic sciences in any academic Institute/ University leading to Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree, would be eligible for scholarships.

* Students admitted to IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS at the University of Mumbai.

* All KVPY, NTSE, JBNSTS Scholars and Science Olympiad Medalists, opting to undertake courses in Natural & Basic Sciences leading to B.Sc and M.Sc Degrees are eligible.
2nd January 2015, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Inspire Scholarship being a student of 11th CBSE?

sir i want to take admission in iit or nit colleges in msc programe. what should i do to take admission and which exams were conducted for this... thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?