15th December 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I get loan if studying B.Tech Mechanical engineering at Andhra Pradesh?

I am studying B.tech mechanical engineering in Andhra Pradesh how can I get scholarship

20th December 2014, 08:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get loan if studying B.Tech Mechanical engineering at Andhra Pradesh?

If you want to get a education loan. First, You have to submit the following documents
1)A copy of admission letter from your college
2)A document of fee structure for entire course, which should be assisted by your principal
3)And few copies of your Tenth and Intermediate certificates.
By taking all the documents, you should visit any bank and you should contact "Loan processing officer". Then he will review all the documents. And they will sanction the education loan, if you can satisfy all their requirements like your percentage, salary statement of your father, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?