2nd January 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?

sir

i am in BCA-2 year and i have 69% marks in BCA-1 year.I wants to join indian airforce.

please tell me the whole procedure for selection in indian airforce and how we can apply for

it.my email address and mobile num is

[email protected] or9816230684

Related Questions:
5th January 2012, 01:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?

To join Indian Air Force candidates have to appear for the Combined Defense Service exam conducted by UPSC. For Air Force minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum is 23 years. Upcoming exam forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012.
Refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in for more information.
There is a Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted for the selection of candidates in different branches as an officer in Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch and Technical Branch of Indian Air force. After passing the exams candidates have to meet up with the required eligibility and will have to face group discussion and interviews. Successful candidates are selected for the job with Indian Air Force.
18th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?

sir,i have completed my B.E. DEGREE . I want join the indian air force what do i
19th February 2012, 02:26 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

i am in BCA-2 year and i have 69% marks in BCA-1 year.I wants to join indian airforce.

please tell me the whole procedure for selection in indian airforce and how we can apply for

it.my email address and mobile num is

[email protected] or9816230684

HI!
After passing graduation you can apply for Indian Air Force..

For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam Exam..

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
Candidate who pass the graduation in stream is eligible for this exam.

Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 year.

This exam is conducted in three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
24th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

i am shaveta from punjab and after completed my graduation in computer IT field after that pursuing MBA in last sem. m i eligible for Indian Air force ? pls reply me back soon n my email -id [email protected]
5th September 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir airman ki bharti kab hogi chhattisgarh me
2nd October 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am md zain uddin from hyderabad. i am b.tech 2yr student. i want air force job but now presently i have no original certificates.... so what can i do.. plz tell me.. [email protected]
16th October 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.A 2nd year.i am also a player of boxing.i want to join indian airforce .can you tell me .have any good scope for players in indian airforce....how can i apply for it.?
10th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is rahul from Andhra pradesh.sir my ambition is to become as a pilot in airforce.due to some reasons i have not written upsc exam after my intermediate.now i am studying in btech 3rd year mechanical branch.my age is 22 years.so am i eligible for pilot in AF.is percentage required from btech.if required,how much?
23rd June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir whats the procedure for selection in air force after completing 10th exams. And if the person has opted PCM in 11th standard
15th January 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How to Fill the group Y in Indian air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?