17th December 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship to study M.Tech if haven't qualified in GATE?

sir,
i have a valid gate score with rank
but i have no qualified.
am i illegible for mhrd scholarship during m.tech???
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  2. How can I get MHRD Scholarship being a GATE qualified M.Tech student?
  3. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  5. A mi eligible for MHRD Scholarship after scoring 423 in GATE? What should I do to apply for it?
  6. Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham giving MHRD scholarship to GATE qualified candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  8. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  9. Detailed information and list of colleges where MHRD Scholarship is sanctioned?
  10. Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester of M.Tech?
  11. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship in 2nd year of M.Tech. if I had got admission in M.Tech. in Non-GATE category?
  12. Difference between MHRD Fellowship and AICTE Scholarship for GATE qualified students?
  13. Am I eligible to get MHRD Scholarship if studying in Self Financing Private college through GATE?
  14. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  15. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  17. Information about entrance exam for doing M.Tech in BIT Mesra?
  18. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
19th December 2014, 03:19 PM
vaishali pareek

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship to study M.Tech if haven't qualified in GATE?

I m a b.a 1st year student I wnt to ask for any vacancies and I m interested in job so plz tell me that wt I do for my gud career
20th December 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship to study M.Tech if haven't qualified in GATE?

M doing bachelor of fine art applied art .. N m in final year now.. So can i eligible for CTET?? N can I apply??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?