12th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship

dear sir,
now iam studying in 2nd mbbs. I want scholarship ,i got 71% in 1st mbbs.
On what basis u gave scholarship.
Any other information should i submit ,pls inform

5th October 2012, 04:06 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship

dear,

i have mention one scholarship which will help you if you are able to match the eligibility require for the scholarship

INDIAN OIL ACADEMIC MBBS SCHOLARSHIP

indian oil offers 2600 scholarships to students of medical /engineering/mba/mbbs courses on merit -cum-mean basis

details of scholarship:

total 200 scholarship will be provided for the 4 year course

scholarship amount 3000/- will be provided per month

eligibility required:

12th pass percentage require

general: 65% or above

girls/obc/sc/st: 60%

pwds : 50%

age limit:

general:

15 to 30 years

obc: 15 to 33 yrs

sc/st: 15 to 35 yrs

ph: 15 to 40 yrs

good luck
9th February 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship

sir i m a mbbs II year student secured 65.16% in I year.i took 2 drop for pmt prepration.my senior secondary % was 86.i m a student of general category. please tell me a suitable scholarship programme for me, if any.
9th February 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a mbbs II year student secured 65.16% in I year.i took 2 drop for pmt prepration.my senior secondary % was 86.i m a student of general category. please tell me a suitable scholarship programme for me, if any.
23rd September 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

my daughter has just passed her 1st yr mbbswith 67%marks. I would like to have a suitable scholarship for her.She was qualified for Punjab Christian minority and had secured88%marks in her cbse 12 exams.she also hadsecured a scholarship for coming on merit in her x and xii exams under single girl child scheme. please suggest me a scholarship for her.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?