29th January 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?

I completed the graduation in 2011 from ignou with 57% sc category and consequently i pursuing cs , cs inter is completed in dec 12 my graduation is dual degree course exclusively for the cs student course name is (bcom ca&a) from ignou and icsi and i claim the exemption to icsi so, i completed the graduation only in one year so, i am confused about my graduation that is complete graduation or not and i want to take admission in llb course du/ccs/amu/or any other recognised university plz sujest me i am worried plz ans me i can take admission in llb and give the exam of llb reply on my e-mail as soon as possible.

6th April 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?

AFTER COMPLETING B.COM(CA & A) FROM IGNOU
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR IBPS EXAM
15th April 2015, 04:49 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?

No, according to the norms of UGC,

Any candidate is said to be graduate if and only if he has completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

There is no graduation which can be completed in 1-2 years.

If any university claims this then they are not trustworthy, don't believe them.
23rd September 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I would like to add some points on this topic. In fact, B.com (CA&A) course of IGNOU is a 3 year programme divided in course part A, part B & part C. But as per the MOU between ICSI & IGNOU, credit transfer option is available. In layman language, students have to appear 2 exams of ICSI i.e foundation programme & executive programme, both requires minimum 2 years of time to be completed. And needs to appear in one examination of IGNOU consisting 4 papers with minimum period of 1 year. So, together it is a 3 year programme. Only main point is that, students who have completed foundation & executive of ICSI are exempted from appearing in other subjects of IGNOU.
Regarding validity, IGNOU is recognized & authorized by DEC which is a must for distance learning system.
If you wish to pursue higher education on the basis on the degree awarded by IGNOU, there are many universities/ colleges available.
Best of luck.
18th October 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Yes sir you are absloutely right, you can do LLB on basis of B.COM ca&a
20th December 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have recently taken admission into CS-executive by direct entry through CA-CPT, my question is I want to take admission into IGNOU B.COM(CA&A) in collabration with ICSI,
Did i eligible to take admission into this degree ?
22nd December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir,
Am also recently taken admission into CS executive based on CA - CPT and cleared Module - 1 in dec 2014 and nw giving my attempt for M-2. But i dont have a degree, recently i got registered for the course IGNOU B.COM (CA& A) for 2015-16 sesssion based on CA-CPT and CS - Executive certificate attached to Application form, I got successfully registered.

So this mean you can apply.

I have a query, is IGNOU B.Com (CA&A) eligible for higher education and also for SSC & UPSC Groups exams..

Plz clarify my query.
Thanks,
Ajju
22nd December 2015, 07:39 PM
Harhavardhan

Answer for your query is Yes.

A CS executive student who registered with CA CPT is also eligible for the course IGNOU B.COM CA&A.

You can register for course and you have to clear 4 exmas of the degree course.

The degree certificate will be given only after submiting CA-CPT and CS EXECUTIVE score cards at the IGNOU regional centers.
Thanks,
Harsha vardhan D.
8th January 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid for appearing in IAS/PCS exams.
10th June 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed CS Executive programme and done one year graduation naming "B.om CA&A" awarded by ICSI and IGNOU. Am i eligible to apply MBA Finance in IIT ??
4th August 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi.I am doing CAand have joined IGNOUE bcom accounting and finance and which I can complete in 1 year provided i clear the CA intermediate exam .I wish to do MBA in future.,in abroad or at any IIM
Will this be valid?Is this recognized as UG?.Please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?