18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get 100% scholarship to study B.Tech through JEE Main?

Respected Sir,
I am in 11th standard. i have Science stream. I want to know about the scholarship which I can get for doing B.Tech. I am preparing for JEE Main. I want to do my B.Tech with 100% scholarship. Please tell me how I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  2. Can I get scholarship if study B.Tech through JEE Main being an OBC student?
  3. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  4. Does FITJEE sponsors Scholarship for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced? Procedure to apply?
  5. HOw should I prepare for JEE mains? I have cleared class 12th
  6. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  7. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  9. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?
  12. Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  14. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  16. Rank equivalent to AIT and JEE MAIN?
  17. Is it a barrier to study B.Tech with low JEE Main score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?
27th May 2015, 01:44 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I get 100% scholarship to study B.Tech through JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am in 11th standard. i have Science stream. I want to know about the scholarship which I can get for doing B.Tech. I am preparing for JEE Main. I want to do my B.Tech with 100% scholarship. Please tell me how I can get?

There is no guarantee for 100% Scholarship. Education Scholarship is based on various criteria. Getting good marks alone does not makes you considerable for the Scholarship. candidate category, his financial condition and more other factors are based on the Scholarship program. So, you need to inquire that in which condition you will be eligible for the Scholarship, but you can get the Education loan anytime.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?