23rd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study Graduation after completing 12th?

Hello everyone,
I can't study without scholarship.
Now I am in 12th standard and after
that in Graduation I want to get scholarship
for my Graduation study. Please tell me
what are the ways for getting scholarship after 12th?

8th April 2015, 07:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study Graduation after completing 12th?

You can get scholarship to pursue the graduation course on the basis of class 12 examinations.

* The central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship which is offered by the MHRD to pusrue the graduation course. To avail this scholarship, candidate should have to score minimum of 80% marks in the class 12 examination.

* Indian oil educational scholarship, http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

* Foundation for excellence, http://www.ffe.org/programs/index.php

* Another way of getting the scholarship is that some of the state governments provide fees reimbursement for the meritorious and deserving candidates.
11th April 2015, 02:44 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study Graduation after completing 12th?

First of all i want to tell you that you are eligible for getting the scholarship only when you score at least 80 percent marks in your higher secondary education. if you scored 80 percent or more marks in your 12th class then you can apply for the scholarship for your further studies. There are so many scholarship schemes where you can apply for the scholarship. You can apply in scholarship plan of Foundation of excellence, North South Foundation scholrship provided by the USA.
12th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get scholarship to study Graduation after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I can't study without scholarship.
Now I am in 12th standard and after
that in Graduation I want to get scholarship
for my Graduation study. Please tell me
what are the ways for getting scholarship after 12th?
For getting the scholarship you need to study harder and harder. You must secure at least 98% marks in your 12th standard to be eligible for the government scholarship program. And then you must apply to the other scholarship program to get benefited in your Graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?