26th December 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship through UCEED? Cutoff marks required to get scholarship?

Sir/Madam, I have applied for UCEED and preparing for it. I want to do BDes course in IIT. I need to get scholarship for this course through this entrance exam. Kindly tell me how I will get scholarship through UCEED? How much marks I should get in UCEED for this? Please reply as soon as possible.

7th September 2022, 03:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship through UCEED? Cutoff marks required to get scholarship?

One needs to score minimum 100 marks in total and atleast 10% marks in total in each section in order to be considered in the rank list.
Candidates from any other stream are eligible to apply for IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, Hyderabad etc
For admission to BDes only students with physics ,chemistry ,maths ,biology at 10+2 are eligible.
There are 2 types of scholarship being awarded at IIT
1- Merit cum means scholarship
2- National Scholarship (All States)
Thus, after knowing the eligibility criteria of each , one can easily apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?