6th January 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship through GATE? Cutoff marks required to get scholarship?

Sir,
How I will get scholarship through GATE? How much marks I should get in GATE for this? Please reply as soon as possible.

11th January 2016, 04:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship through GATE? Cutoff marks required to get scholarship?

GATE scholarship is provided to GATE qualified student on monthly basis as a stipend. This scholarship is provided by MHRD. Following are the conditions for getting the GATE stipend:

--Student must get admission in M.tech program in any AICTE approved institution

--The admission is done through GATE score card.

--Also the student has to maintain 75% attendance in every month.

**If all the above conditions are fulfilled then after anyone get a monthly stipend of 12400 per month directly in their bank account.

**There is not any minimum mark for getting the scholarship. If you qualify the GATE exam and get admission, you are eligible for getting the scholarship. But in my opinion, you have to try your best to score more marks in the GATE exam so that you can try for getting admission in good college such as IIT’s or NIT’s etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?