14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of Inspire Scholarship?

Sir,
I have lost my Registration Id of Inspire Scholarship.
I want to retain scholarship. Kindly tell me
how do I contact with Inspire to getting back
my lost Id?

15th June 2015, 09:49 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of Inspire Scholarship?

During registration Registration ID is sent to your email. After successful registration, a pop up shall appear with a message that the user id and password
has been sent to your registered email id. Please open up your email and click the activation link provided therein and activate your account.

Please check attached File
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guidelineforSHE_Online.pdf(373.8 KB, 879 views)
26th March 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of Inspire Scholarship?

Sir I forget my old email I'd and password which was registerd for inspire now I wants to upload my MSC endorsement form and third year marksheet for continue my scholarship please help me?
20th January 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i forgot my registration id and password of my inspire form which had filled in 2013. Now i need that id and password how i will? Any solution
2nd November 2017, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have forget my registration ID and password of my inspire scholarship form which I had filled in 2014. Now I need that ID and password.. Is there any solution?
2nd November 2017, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have both my user ID nd password of my inspire scholarship form which I had filled in 2014. How can I get the new one... Is there any solution ?
22nd October 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have both my user ID and password of my scholarship form which I had filled in 2015.How can I get it....
1st December 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in the inspire scholarship form, one digit of my aadhar number has filled wrong . Now I want to know will it effect the process of inspire scholarship or please suggest me the way to correct that one...Is there any solution?
12th October 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have lost my registration I'd of inspired scholarship .I want to retain scholarship.
Kindly tell me how do I contact with inspired to getting back my lost id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?