9th June 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?

sir I finished my 12th higher secondary education in Tamil Nadu I want to do MBBS but I scored only 82per so I want to do MBBS in Philippines can you tell me about system of education culture food and some more information about education loan for such low valued country philippines?

14th May 2016, 11:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?

You can definitely pursue MBBS course in Philippines and opt for education loan to meet its expense. You need to get admission call from a well recognised institute in Philippines which should have good exposure facilities. Once you get admission call, you need to approach bank with the admission letter, prospectus and fee structure of concerned institute for education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager , get to know the detailed norms of education loan and act as per the bank's orders to get the loan sanctioned. The rate of interest will fluctuate in the range of 13-14.5 percent and will be computed as simple interest for the entire study period. You will need to start the repayment once you get a job or six months completion from the year of completion of your course. When you come back to India after MBBS course, you will need to appear in the screening exam to get the licence to practice.
27th May 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get education loan for MBBS I am belongs to OBC and I am a girl. I passed 12th with 85% from Maharashtra board
30th August 2019, 02:10 PM
nirwanvw02

There are many ways to get loans or scholarships to study MBBS in the Philippines such as,

The Government of Andhra Pradesh, India has started a scheme so you can study MBBS abroad. They are supporting students who deserve to go abroad and study. Along with just giving them money to study there, they are also giving loan opportunities to them.

You can also look for a nice consultancy such as Wisdom Overseas who helps you get scholarships on a semester basis if you are really an impeccable student. Also, if you go to study MBBS at Southwestern University through the guidance of Wisdom Overseas then you get special scholarships depending on your semester scores.
17th August 2020, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Does SBI provide education loan for MBBS in PHILIPPINES ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?