27th December 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?

hello myself harry
i am a student of diploma in civil engineering 5th sem .
my question is

Is there any opportunity of becoming self employed after diploma?
what kind of opportunists and options i have after diploma?

Is amie be the best option after diploma cause i am already 24 of age and dont want to go for regular btech course?

what sort of certification should i go for 4 a good and smooth future?

plz help
thanks

5th January 2014, 04:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?

Yes you will get job after the diploma. But you will get less salary as compare to the degree holder. For the good job it is best to do degree otherwise i don't think that you will get good job with good salary package.

As you have said that you are 24 years old then you will not want to do degree course as regular. So, you can apply for the job. After diploma you can apply for the any diploma course in any course which is related to your field.

And you can also apply for the degree course through the distance education. There are so many universities which provides the distance education for many courses.
Here are some best universities.
AMITY
Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosys

So you can apply for any of the university. So, you can apply for the job after the diploma course and with the job you can apply for the any course through the distance education.
19th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?

Sir idone dip in mech from rajsthan vidyapeeth university in 2011 this university is no valid for any good job nd any reputed comp.i'm 26yrs old and present working in constraction power plant project.so i'm very instread in amie course.so plz guide me i want amie course.i want make a self employed so plss tell me after cousre compt what i do work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?