22nd February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MIT, USA with full scholarship?

I would like to join mit in the usa after my graduation but am not in the us and I might not be able to sustain my self in that college thats why I need help like getting a full scholarship and also the admission, am in uganda and am doing degree in information technology I really need your help in this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MIT, USA with full scholarship?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech course at MIT, USA? Can I get any scholarship for it? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship options for doing MS in MIT, USA?
  4. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  5. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the details to be followed for getting admission in MIT, USA?
  7. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  8. What is the eligibility Criteria to get admission in MIT, USA for MS?
  9. Eligibility criteria for full scholarship details for admission in USA for masters?
  10. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  11. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  12. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  13. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  14. Procedure to get admission for doing B.Tech in MIT USA?
  15. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  16. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  18. Steps to follow for getting admission in MIT, USA?
8th April 2017, 02:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT, USA with full scholarship?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue higher studies in MIT if you work hard and achieve good scores in the entrance exams based on which MIT, USA takes admission. You need to score good marks in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL to get admission in MIT. Apart from these, you need to have a good resume, statement of purpose and perform very well in the interview round. You can get scholarships from the university based on your performance in the entrance exams. Apart from this, you can also take education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies in MIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?