22nd February 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?

I have scored 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board and I haven't availed any scholarship is it possible to get now? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon as possible. Please guide me with the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board?
  2. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  4. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? Requirements to apply?
  5. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  7. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE exam?
  8. How much amount I will get in scholarship if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Is there any scholarship available for 11th student who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Scholarship for 10th CBSE board student with 10 CGPA marks and being a only child to parents?
  13. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA
  15. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of CBSE board with 9.8 or 10 CGPA?
  17. How can I get scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
8th April 2017, 02:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?

The detailed notification of the scholarship given by CBSE to the merit students of 10th passed students is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the below attachment to get the details. Apart from this, you can appear for exams like NTSE to get scholarship for further studies.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?