31st December 2016, 12:48 PM
123siddiq

Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech with Computer stream in a deemed university of Chennai, India and want to study PG course from MIT, USA. Please tell me about admission procedure and fee structure? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  3. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  4. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech course at MIT, USA? Can I get any scholarship for it? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in MIT, USA with full scholarship?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  11. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  12. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  13. What are the details to be followed for getting admission in MIT, USA?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  15. What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?
  16. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  18. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?