22nd June 2022, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan for further studies after 1st year of MBBS?

I am doing MBBS in ivano frankvisk national medical university. I have completed 1st year and now I want education loan for my further studies.

24th June 2022, 12:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan for further studies after 1st year of MBBS?

In the middle of a degree program or in between semesters, banks and other financial institutions do offer educational loans. You might need to check with your bank for specifics, but the application process, eligibility requirements, and interest rate for the education loan would largely be the same as in a regular education loan.
24th June 2022, 09:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan for further studies after 1st year of MBBS?

You can easily apply for loan even after your 1st year.
If you have got admission in a reputed college then you can either apply online or offline in your nearby bank.
For Indian colleges you can get loan upto INR 10 lacs and for abroad colleges INR 20 lacs.
You can submit the form with requisite documents.
Bank will then sanction the loan after being satisfied with all the requirements.
It takes around 15 days to get loan sanctioned.
Thus in any year you can apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?