13th December 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What should a 3rd year MBBS student do to get an education loan for Pre PG preparation? Which bank grant an education loan without any security?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of MBBS course and I need education loan for Pre PG preparation. What should I do for it? Which bank grant me an education loan without any security?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  5. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  8. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  9. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  10. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  11. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  12. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2016, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should a 3rd year MBBS student do to get an education loan for Pre PG preparation? Which bank grant an education loan without any security?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan in order to prepare for any entrance exams or any course. Education loan is sanctioned only when you pursue a course. Thus , you need to manager your own expense for the preparation or any family member who is having a stable source of income need to opt for personal loan on your behalf. For PG course, however, you can get education loan. The list of banks offering education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?