26th March 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan for my brother's higher studies if taken Home Loan last year?

Hi,
I am currently working in one company and taken Home Loan last year and applied co-applicant as my mother for this loan. Now my brother want to go Abroad for higher studies. Can I apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  6. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan for higher studies in Abroad?
  8. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for another Education Loan if my previous loan amount of 2.5 Lac is pending?
  12. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  13. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  15. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  17. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get an Education Loan for my son's higher studies while having rental income?
5th April 2016, 11:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan for my brother's higher studies if taken Home Loan last year?

Yes, you can be the co-borrower of your brother's education loan. There is no problem even if you had taken home loan last year. You can take education loan at ease since you have stable source of income and on completion of all norms of education loan. However, you need to notify bank of your home loan beforehand while applying for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?