13th December 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship to do Ph.D from abroad? What is the criteria to get an education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech and now want to study Ph.D from abroad. Please tell how to get scholarship for it? What is the criteria to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  2. How to get scholarship to do Ph.D from abroad? What is the criteria to get an education loan? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  5. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?
  6. Scholarship or Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad?
  7. How can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if studying B.Tech(Biotechnology) with scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  11. Details of education loan and scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? College in Abroad?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  13. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  14. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  15. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  16. Can I study M.Tech in Chemistry? Best colleges in India and Abroad? Details of scholarship and education loan?
  17. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  18. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 03:24 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to get scholarship to do Ph.D from abroad? What is the criteria to get an education loan?

There are several ways to obtain scholarships to pursue a Ph.D. program abroad, including:
  • Research the various scholarships available for Ph.D. programs in your field of study, such as the Fulbright Scholarship, Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorates, and Commonwealth Scholarships. You can find information about these scholarships and more on the website of the respective scholarship providers.
  • Contact the universities or research institutions where you wish to pursue your Ph.D. and inquire about scholarship opportunities. Many universities offer scholarships to international Ph.D. students.
  • Seek advice from your professors or academic advisors, who may be able to provide guidance on scholarship opportunities in your field of study.

Regarding the criteria for getting an education loan, it varies from one bank to another. Generally, banks consider factors such as your academic performance, the reputation of the university you are planning to attend, your family's financial situation, and your ability to repay the loan. It is advisable to contact the bank directly and inquire about their specific requirements and eligibility criteria for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?