26th February 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?

Hello sir, I am studying in B.Tech 1st year but due to financial problem want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me what is the time limit for application of an education loan to get approved by SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  2. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  3. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
  4. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  8. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  10. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  11. Is AICTE approval necessary for educational loan?
  12. Do I have to get AICTE approval to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  17. Does SBI provides an education loan for GP Rating course? What should I do to get an education loan?
  18. Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?
27th February 2017, 11:43 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?

SBI needs a lot of documentations before the procedure, that itself is time taking. Apart from that the process of loan approval can take up to a month's duration or beyond. You should start the application procedure from now on to get the loan in time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?