7th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have scored 97% marks in my 12th Science then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get as I am going to study BTech course. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program with 92% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program 2018?
  4. Important dates of Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program 2018
  5. How much amount I will get under North South Foundation Scholarship if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?
  6. Can I get Panasonic Scholarship Program being an IIT aspirant?
  7. Can I apply in Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program being a private student?
  8. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  9. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much amount I will get under Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  12. Can a 12th with 55% marks get scholarship for B.Tech course? How much amount I can get?
  13. How much amount I will get under Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  14. How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  15. How much amount I will get under CBSE scholarship with 85% in 12th standard?
  16. How much amount will I get from PSEB scholarship?
  17. Whether Promotion of Science Education Scholarship is only for candidates of Haryana?
  18. How much amount I will get under Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
10th July 2018, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?

Scholarship amount is same for all successful candidates, who are eligible for Nirman Scholarship. The amount is Rs. 10000 per year for candidates pursuing professional course.

One has to maintain a good academic record to get the scholarship renewed throughout the course duration.
4th December 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?

Can I get nirman scolarship&mentorship with 88%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?