5th May 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that moratorium will be increased for another 90 days? Will it be applicable on education loan scheme also?

Hello Sir, I have heard that moratorium will be increased for another 90 days due to the COVID-19 pandemic issue. I want to know that RBI has taken this initiative? Is it true? And if it is, then will it be application on education loan also?

19th May 2020, 08:48 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is it true that moratorium will be increased for another 90 days? Will it be applicable on education loan scheme also?

With further extension of the nationwide lockdown, the RBI is considering a proposal for extending the moratorium on bank loans by another three months to help people and industry impacted by the ongoing lockdown to contain Covid-19.

Income stream will not resume due to the continuation of nationwide lockdown, the sources said, adding that so many entities and individuals will be unable to service their debt in this circumstances at the end of the present moratorium period ending on May 31
4th December 2020, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that moratorium will be increased for another 90 days? Will it be applicable on education loan scheme also?

Can I get education loan in SBI bank for allied health sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?