4th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under North South Foundation Scholarship if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have scored 97% marks in my 12th Science then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get as I am going to study BTech course. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
9th July 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under North South Foundation Scholarship if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have scored 97% marks in my 12th Science then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get as I am going to study BTech course. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

North South Foundation Scholarship covers the tuition fee of the selected students. North South Foundation Scholarship awards are generally in the range of $200 to $250 per year per student. Eligible candidates have to apply online with the necessary documents like reservation class card, one family photo with the family standing if front the house they live in, aadhar card / ration card, college admission card, CET/JEE/NEET rank card, 10th and 12th mark sheets, two passport size photographs, college admission card, income certificate and tuition fees paid or payable for the North South Foundation Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?