7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I have got admission in Diploma course in Fire and Safety Engineering. I need an Education Loan for the expense of this Diploma course. Please tell me I am eligible for Education Loan?

10th October 2015, 10:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for education loan. However, you are eligible only if you have taken admission in a recognized institute. You can definitely take the education loan by requesting for education on visiting any bank near your residence and talking to the branch manager. You will also have to complete all the norms as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
7th December 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?

My name is rahul prajapati. I want to do Fire safety course ,but my financial problem therefore i am requesting assist me
7th December 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan for fire and safty 2 year course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?