27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 12th standard from CBSE Board then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  2. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
  3. Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  4. How much amount I will get under Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  5. How much amount I will get under Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  7. How can I get my delayed CSS Scholarship if secured 86.2% in 12th CBSE?
  8. How much amount I will get under CBSE scholarship with 85% in 12th standard?
  9. How much amount of scholarship does a candidate get who has secured 85% in 10th CBSE?
  10. How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get College and University Scheme Scholarship of CBSE being a Commerce candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship 2018?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get CBSE Scholarship? How much amount I will get?
  14. How can I get scholarship amount if selected in CBSE CSS Scholarship?
  15. How much amount I will get under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  16. How much amount I will get under Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship? -- [New]
  17. What should I do if I have not received my scholarship amount from CSSS by CBSE?
  18. When the CBSE Scholarship will be credited to my bank if my name is already declared in the list of Awardees?
5th September 2018, 05:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?

The*College of Law and Business*(CLB), scholarship*is for Indian students who have passed class 12 with a minimum of 78% and want to pursue an undergraduate degree program in English*Business or Bilingual*Law (LLB) in Israel.

Under this scholarship each selected candidate will be offered a discount of USD 1500 per annum in tuition fee, until the completion of the programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?