23rd April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?

Hi...

I'm sriram from India. I am doing my UG here in Computer Science Engineering. I would like to study MS in USA. What should be my marks if i want to get 100% scholarship.... And which universities provides it.... My aggregate is 8.25 out of 10.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a full scholarship to study in USA?
  2. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  3. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  4. Can I get admission in MS at US having 67% in BE? What score should I secure to get scholarship?
  5. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  7. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  8. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  9. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  10. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  11. With 83% in graduation can I get the scholarship? When the list of selected candidates are out?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  14. How much do I have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  15. How to get admission for MS in US? My B.E score is 67%
  16. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  17. Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL?
  18. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
23rd April 2015, 08:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?

It is quite difficult to get 100% scholarship in order to study abroad. Moreover, the scholarship accounts only for the tution fees. You will have to pay for institutional charges, hostel and mess fees and other miscellaneous charges. There is nothing as an exact score which will give you scholarship. Almost all the universities in abroad offers scholarship upto 100% of tution fees based on the following criteria which depends on the relative performance of your fellow applicants.

- Excellence in academics.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extra curricular.
- Outstanding performance in the entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.

If you are better than your fellow mates in the above fields then you will surely get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?