16th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?

Hello
I am very much interested to start my post graduation studies (MPH) and am looking for scholarship. I visited websites, however, the information I was in need did not display in the website. Therefore, it is to seek your assistance to provide me with the information, on how to find a scholarship in India that I can do my post graduation studies in one of Indianan university. No mater if it is full time or distance learning.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  2. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  3. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  4. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  5. Best colleges for Post Graduation in India? are IITs best for post graduation too? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in foreign country for post graduation programme? Yearly expenses to study in Abroad?
  7. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  8. When the form of ftii will come ?
  9. Do foreign students need Visa to study in India?
  10. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  11. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  12. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  13. Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?
  14. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  15. How can I get Scholarship for my further Education in the University of Nigeria?
  16. Is it compulsory to do rotation in all subjects for foreign MBBS graduate to do internship in India? Can I apply for post graduation in India after that?
  17. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
  18. Is there any seat available in government colleges in India for foreign students
10th February 2023, 06:36 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?

Foreign students who wish to study MPH (Master of Public Health) in India can explore the following scholarship options:
  • Commonwealth Scholarships: This is a scholarship program funded by the UK government that offers scholarships to students from developing Commonwealth countries to study in the UK, including India.
  • Erasmus+: This is a European Union program that offers scholarships to study in Europe, including India.
  • DAAD Scholarship: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships for foreign students to study in Germany, including India.
  • Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scholarships: This scholarship is available for foreign students who wish to study in India and are enrolled in a recognized institution in the field of medical and health sciences.
  • UGC Scholarships: The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India offers scholarships to foreign students who wish to study in India.
  • The Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowship: This scholarship program is funded by the US government and offers scholarships for Indian students to study in the US, including MPH programs.

These are some of the scholarships available for foreign students to study MPH in India. Students are advised to research and apply for scholarships that are relevant to their specific needs and eligibility criteria.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?