26th September 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MS at US having 67% in BE? What score should I secure to get scholarship?

My BE score is around 67%
is there any possibility to get admission for MS in US
please advice me, what can i do ,can i take GRE exam or forget about MS in US .
what score should i secure to get any partial or full scholarship ???

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get admission for MS in US? Can I do direct MS in US? What score should I secure? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission for MS in US? My B.E score is 67%
  3. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  4. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  5. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  6. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  7. Can I join IIST for pursuing post graduation? Eligibility and fee structure?
  8. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  9. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  10. How to proceed to study for Architecture after passing 12th CBSE in Pondicherry?
  11. GATE or GRE: Better choice after B.Tech?
  12. How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?
  13. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.?
  14. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  15. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed degree if I did B.Com from Bombay University in 1999 with 48% marks? Where can I do B.Ed degree?
  17. Minimum percentage to qualify for CAT? Is it increasing to 55%?
  18. How much rank should I obtain in EAMCET to get a free seat in government college in AP in Muslim Quota?
25th November 2014, 04:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MS at US having 67% in BE? What score should I secure to get scholarship?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in MS degree course in USA even though you have secured 67 percent in your BE. Since your academics is not very good so it will be helpful for you if you have some work experience and good extra curricular track record. This would help you in coping up with the weakness in academics and make your position stronger during admission. You should take up GRE exam and TOEFL and score very good marks to make your position very strong as the scores in these entrance exams are the basic criteria of admission. Scores above 95 percentile are awarded scholarships, however, it totally depends on the university concerned and the performance of your fellow mates joining the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?