22nd June 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL?

HI Iam bhimsen bhattarai from Nepal. I am in dilemma to which college I should apply? I have GPA score of 3.5 , toefl score 79? May I have possibility to get full schoolarship in US collages? I look forward to here from you all guys?

Related Questions:
  1. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  2. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
  3. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  4. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  5. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  6. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  8. What should be the GPA for having scholarship in MS for studying in Germany?
  9. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  10. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  11. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing M.Tech from IIT? Do I need to write GRE or TOEFL? Which universities can I expect with GPA of 9 and 94% in 12th?
  12. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  14. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Universities in US for MS(Telecommunication) after 1250 score in GRE and 6.90 GPA till 5th semester B.Tech?
  16. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  17. What is the procedure for taking admission in Ph.D in Europe? I have got 6.7/9.0 in M.Sc
  18. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
14th January 2015, 05:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL?

You cannot get full funding from any university. Universities offers scholarship only for few number of students and the universities will select the students, who can satisfy following criteria.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. TOEFL - Minimum 90 marks
3. GRE - Above 300 marks
If you can satisfy above requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from university. And the scholarship will be around 2-3 thousand dollars per year, in most of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?