11th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How much do I have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?

How much i have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University
  3. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  4. Is Pool Campus offered in Lovely Professional University for MBA candidate? List of companies visiting for pool campus in LPU? -- [New]
  5. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any value of pursuing MBA distance from lovel professional university?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  8. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  9. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  10. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  11. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  12. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  14. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  15. Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?
  16. Can I join B.E. Mech with 10+2 qualification? Is it a good choice?
  17. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  18. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?

1st September 2012, 03:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much do I have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much i have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?
Fee structure of MBA Programs offered by Lovely Professional University are as follows:

Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Course Fee (per-semester): Rs.79500
Examination Fee (per-semester): Rs.1250

MBA (Entrepreneurship & Retail Management)
Course Fee (per-semester): Rs.59500

MBA (Honours)
Course Fee (per-semester): Rs.89500

MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management)

MBA (Information Technology)

MBA (International Business)

MBA (with International Exposure)
Course Fee (per-semester): Rs.149500

MBA (with Twinning Arrangement)
Course Fee (per-semester): Rs.99500

9th March 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much do I have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?

i am persuing BBA and my result upto 4th sem. are 69.5 and my 12 th result are 85.20 and i want to do mba in lpu can i get any scholarship for mba.

22nd May 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to study MBA in 2018-19 in lovly so I want to know the fees structure and hostel charges

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?