13th August 2021, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum education loan amount South Indian Bank can sanction for MBA Abroad?

I want to take an education loan from South Indian Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study MBA in Abroad, so I want to apply an Global Education Scheme in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

15th August 2021, 12:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount South Indian Bank can sanction for MBA Abroad?

A maximum amount of Rs. 25 lakh can be availed through SIB-Excellence education loan scheme.

Indian National. Borrower must be an Indian National or NRI in possession of Indian passport.

You must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board or institute with required marks.
15th August 2021, 12:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount South Indian Bank can sanction for MBA Abroad?

The maximum education loan amount South Indian Bank can sanction for MBA Abroad. The candidate can get up to 4 lakhs of educational loan for higher studies without any collateral. Under the education loan scheme, you can get a maximum of 15 lakhs for studies in India and more than 25 lakhs for abroad studies.

The margin charged by the bank is 25%.

The candidate must be an Indian citizen to get this loan.
15th August 2021, 12:46 PM
Msdhoni02

Maximum education loan amount South Indian Bank can sanction for MBA Abroad.

SIB Hooan Education : Rs. 1.5 crore.
SIB Skill Loan : Rs 1.5 lakh.
SIB Excellence: Rs 25 lakh.
15th August 2021, 04:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The maximum education loan amount South Indian Bank can sanction for MBA abroad is ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs.1.50 crores. The schemes of education loan which comes under South Indian Bank are given below.

1. SIB Vitjnan Pradhan Scheme
The domestic course maximum loan amount is Rs.10 lakh and for abroad it is Rs.20 lakhs.

2. SIB Excellence
The maximum loan amount is up to Rs.25 lakh

3. SIB Edusum
The maximum loan amount is up to Rs.10 lakh

4. SIB Global Education
The maximum loan amount is up to Rs.1.5 crore

5. SIB Skill Loan
The maximum loan amount is up to Rs.1.5 lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?