13th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum education loan amount Andhra Bank can sanction to study MS Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

15th August 2021, 11:40 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount Andhra Bank can sanction to study MS Abroad?

The maximum amount that a student can borrow from Andhra Bank for abroad studies is INR 20 lakhs.

Documents required for Andhra Bank Student Loan for Study Abroad:-

1- Loan application form.

2- Identity proof of the borrower, co-borrower.

3- Passport size photographs of the borrower and co-borrower.

4- Proof of date of birth.

5- Academic documents from 10th onwards.

6- Bonafide certificate.

7- Certificate of domicile.
15th August 2021, 02:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount Andhra Bank can sanction to study MS Abroad?

How much maximum education loan amount Andhra Bank can sanction to study MS Abroad.

Maximum loan - 20 lakhs.

The collaterals legal evaluation and technical assessment are conducted by the bank's valuators. Both the applicant and co-applicant are equivalent based on the CIBIL score.

If the bank offers a sanction letter which is valid for six months.
15th August 2021, 02:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The maximum education loan amount Andhra Bank can sanction to study MS Abroad is 20 lakhs. The candidate can get up to 4 lakhs of educational loans for higher studies without any collateral.

Banks that provide loans easily:-

1. Axis Bank.

2. HDFC Bank.

3. ICICI Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?