20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum loan amount Bank of Baroda can sanction for doing MBA at IIM?

Sir,
Please tell me how much maximum amount of Loan I can get for education purpose from Bank of Baroda if I want to do MBA from IIM? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  2. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  3. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  4. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  5. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  6. Maximum amount of Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  7. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  8. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  11. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  12. Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  13. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. For up to how much amount should I apply for an education loan at Bank of Baroda to study B.Pharma? Will I have to show my property for it? -- [New]
22nd June 2016, 12:20 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much maximum loan amount Bank of Baroda can sanction for doing MBA at IIM?

Bank of Baroda provides education loan under three opotions.
1. Baroda Vidya
2. Baroda Gyan
3. Baroda Scholar.

Maximum loan that bank providing for education is Rs. 10 lac. For loan upto 7.5lac the ROI is base rate+ 2.5%. For Loan above 7.5 lac the ROI is Base rate+1.75.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?