13th August 2021, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MS Abroad?

I want to study MS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Oriental Bank of Commerce against an education loan?

15th August 2021, 12:13 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MS Abroad?

The maximum education loan amount one can get from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MS Abroad.

• The Maximum loan limit is INR 20 Lacs.

• 0.50℅ concession to girl students.

• 15% margin is charged for a loan above INR 4 lacs.
15th August 2021, 12:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MS Abroad?

In general, you can get up to 4 lakhs of educational loans for higher studies without any collateral. Under the education loan scheme, you can get a maximum of 15 lakhs for studies in India and more than 25 lakhs for abroad studies.

The candidate must be an Indian citizen to apply for this loan.
15th August 2021, 03:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The maximum education loan amount one can get from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MS abroad is Rs.20 lakhs. The repayment starts after the course completion and the student should be an Indian citizen, should have secured admission to professional or technical courses in India or abroad. The loan tenure will be up to 15 years and the margin charged up to Rs.4 lakh is Nil and above Rs. 4 lakh is 15% for studying abroad and 5% for Indian college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?