3rd June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?

I want to study Master of Physiotherapy course. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of South Indian Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from South Indian Bank against an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  2. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  3. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  5. Maximum time period to refund the loan amount after completing course?
  6. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Does South Indian Bank offer Education Loan to study B.Optometry?
  8. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  9. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get extension in SBI Education Loan for doing PhD if pursuing Master of Physiotherapy in Australia?
  11. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  13. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  14. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  15. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  17. Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course?
  18. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
16th June 2018, 02:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?

The maximum amount of education loan offered by South Indian Bank for pursuing higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs and for studies in Abroad, it is Rs. 20 lakhs. So, you can get an education loan of upto Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy course in India and upto Rs. 20 lakhs for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad.
2nd September 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?

I joined physiotherapy through management quota. Is it possible to get loan in Indian bank? I tried to get loan but they are telling like it is not possible for management people.
4th September 2020, 11:36 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?

Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy

The maximum amount is Rs. 10 lakhs for the studies in India

Loan repayment period is maximum at 15 years and can be done by EMI mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?