17th December 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How much will I get under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020 and I am planning to get it. I am an MSc postgraduate in Botany stream. I would like to know how much I will get under this fellowship?

20th December 2020, 05:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will I get under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°° The selected candidates will receive a consolidated amount of rupees 31000 per month + applicable HRA per SERB-DST rules under under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020.

°°° The selection will be done on the basis of applicants performance in the personal interview conducted by the concerned authority.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/web/en/
20th December 2020, 08:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much will I get under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

The amount you will get under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

The selected applicant will receive a consolidated fellowship of Rs. 31,000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB-DST Rules.

For any inquiry you can contact at -

Terai Grassland Ecology, Manas National Park, Assam
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata
Email: [email protected]
20th December 2020, 10:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship Name :-IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility:-MSc/MPhil/MTech degree holders.

Award:-INR 31,000 per month plus applicable HRA
20th December 2020, 11:58 PM
Darsh4u

You will got under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below :

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB-DST Rules.
21st December 2020, 12:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Amount you will get under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020---

The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB-DST rules.

Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Application deadline was 19th December, 2020.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/web/en/
21st December 2020, 07:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated Fellowship of INR 31, 000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB - DST rules.

Application deadline - 19th December 2020.

Official Website:-
https://www.iiserkol.ac.in
21st December 2020, 09:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Benefits:-

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of 31, 000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB - DST rules.

Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Official Website:-
https://www.iiserpune.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?