17th December 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my MSc and am planning for a PhD program. I came to know about the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020 and I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying for this fellowship. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

20th December 2020, 05:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°° The benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is that selected candidates will receive a consolidated amount of rupees 31000 per month + HRA per SERB-DST Rules.

°°° The selection will be based on the applicant performance in the personal interview.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/web/en/
20th December 2020, 08:24 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

The benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

Selected applicant will get Rs. 31,000 per month

Applicant will also get applicable HRA per SERB-DST Rules.

For any inquiry you can contact at-

Terai Grassland Ecology, Manas National Park, Assam
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata
Email: [email protected]
20th December 2020, 10:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship Name :-IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility:-MSc/MPhil/MTech degree holders.

Award:-INR 31,000 per month and other benefits such as applicable HRA.

Application deadline:- 19th December 2020
21st December 2020, 12:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- The benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020---

The selected values will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB-DST rules.

The last date to apply was 19 December 2020 and the selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will be invited to appear for an online interview.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/web/en/
21st December 2020, 07:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31, 000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB - DST rules.

Official Website:-
https://www.iiserkol.ac.in
21st December 2020, 09:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The benefits available under the IISER Kolkata Science and Engineering Research Board Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31, 000 per month plus applicable HRA per SERB – GST rules.

Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will be invited to appear for an online interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?