9th August 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How one can participate in International Informatics Olympiad?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I participate in International Informatics Olympiad? I want to participate in this Olympiad. So, I need to know about the procedure to participate in this Olympiad. Waiting for your response!

21st August 2018, 11:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can participate in International Informatics Olympiad?

International Informatics Olympiad* attempts to assess the eligibility and efficiency of students in the field of computer science at the national and international level every year. All students who are studying in class 1- 12 are eligible to apply for the International Informatics Olympiad. You can apply for International Informatics Olympiad through your respective school. You have to pay the participation fee to the school authorities.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?