13th July 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get application form to participate in International Olympiad?

hello
how i can get the form for
participating the international olympiads?????
please help me friends
waiting for your reply

12th September 2014, 01:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get application form to participate in International Olympiad?

Firstly, since you have not mentioned which stage of examination you are in and Olympiad of which subject are you interested about knowing, I am going to tell you the entire process to apply for a Math Olympiad (since majority of students are interested in it) in the most concise way.
- First you need to give Regional Math Olympiad (RMO) which will be a 3 hour long test with 7 or 8 highly analytical mathematical questions. It will be conducted in whichever region you fall in and will take place in between September and December.
- After clearing RMO, you’ll advance to Indian National Math Olympiad (INMO), which is a 4-hour long written examination. Only top 30-35 students all over the country will be given a merit in this exam.
- Clearing INMO will lead you to the circle of International Math Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC), where a leader and a deputy leader will be selected to go into the International Math Olympiad (IMO). IMO consists of two written tests, each 4 and a half hours long after successful completion of which you will receive a medal and a cash prize.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?