18th June 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply in All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship exam. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the important dates of this scholarship exam? Kindly tell me immediately.

21st June 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply in All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship exam. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the important dates of this scholarship exam? Kindly tell me immediately.

Important dates of All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination are given below:

AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online – from 30th October 2017 to 18th March 2018

Online / Offline examination – from 20th April 2018 to 24th May 2018

Admit Card – April – May 2018

AIYSEE Result Announcement – Last Week of July 2018

Scholarship Distribution – Last Week of Sep 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?