25th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately. Waiting for your response!

4th July 2018, 06:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Important dates of L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship are mentioned below :-

--> Last Date to Apply :- 16th July 2018.

To be eligible to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM/ PCB stream with 85% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You should not be more than 19 years of age.
5th July 2018, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately. Waiting for your response!

Important dates of L’Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship are given below:

Last date to apply for the scholarship is 16th July, 2018

Interested and eligible girl students can apply either online or offline for the L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship. Students can find the details in the L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?