16th June 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship for BCom student?

Hello, I am studying in BCom course with Accountancy Honours. I want to apply for Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship with 62.4% in 12th WBCHSE to study BCom(H)?
  2. Procedure to apply for Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship?
  3. How much amount I will get under Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship if study BCA(H)?
  4. Important dates of Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship?
  5. How Can I get fully funded scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply in SHDF Scholarship for BCom 1st year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for The Brazilian Government Scholarship for BCom 1st year student? -- [New]
  8. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  10. Procedure to purse PhD from Foreign University without investing money?
  11. Eligibility to apply in UGAM - Legrand Scholarship for 11th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get sponsorship from manning and shipping companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  14. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  16. Eligibility to appear in Geddes Scholarship for BArch student?
  17. How to get fully funded Ph.D overseas with score 300 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL?
  18. How much rank should I obtain in EAMCET to get a free seat in government college in AP in Muslim Quota?
21st June 2018, 04:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship for BCom student?

"Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship"

Eligibility:

This scholarship is fully funded. Any student who does not have any money to pursue graduation level or graduation level are eligible to apply for scholarship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?