18th June 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this fund scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  2. Age limit to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  3. Documents required to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  4. Important dates of Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  5. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  6. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  8. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  9. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  12. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  13. Eligibility to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  14. Eligibility to apply in North South Foundation Scholarship for a candidate with 98.1% in 12th CBSE?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maulana Azad College?
  16. Any scholarship program there for MBBS students in India? I am a MBBS 1st year student in Maulana Azad Medical College
  17. Eligibility to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  18. Eligibility to apply in G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship?
20th June 2018, 05:10 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?

Maulana Azad Education Foundation provides scholarship to students from Muslim community to pursue higher education.

Eligibility to apply in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship :
  • Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in post-graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
  • Candidate's family income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per year.
  • The scholarship is for females and males both.
  • Candidate have to appear in All India level exam and selected candidates will get scholarship based on their performance in the examination.
  • Selected candidates must get themselves enrolled within the period of 2 years after the declaration of scholarship.
21st June 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this fund scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship is given below:

Girl students (only) belong to minority communities like Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible

Girl students who studying in Class 9th to 12th and should have scored at least 50% or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class are eligible

Students’ parents / guardian annual income should not exceed Rs 2 lakhs

Students have to submit the income certificate of parents / guardian and that should be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?