27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately. Waiting for your response!

31st July 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately. Waiting for your response!

Important dates of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018 are given below:

The last date for submission of application is - 16th August, 2018

Only students who got admission to the 1st year Diploma course this year are eligible to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?