18th January 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

21st January 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

Kotak Mahindra Bank Interest rate for education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs – 11.50% to 24.00%

Applicants have to contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank for exact rate of interest. The interest rate for the vocational courses may be different from the regular professional or technical courses.

Kotak Mahindra Bank also charges up to 2% of the loan amount + GST for the loan processing charges. Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?