3rd October 2015, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me to avail Rs. 15 Lacs of Education Loan which bank provides lowest rate of interest and also between floating and fixed rate of interest which is advisable to apply for an Education Loan because I have plans of settling the amount of Loan before one year of my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  4. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  5. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  6. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  10. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit? -- [New]
  11. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  15. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
3rd October 2015, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?

The interest rate of the government undertaking banks is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and it is safest to take education loan from these banks. The interest rate fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent as per orders from Reserve Bank of India and all the banks have to comply with it. However, State Bank of India charges one percent lower interest rate as compared to other banks. Apart from these banks, there are other financial organizations which provide loan at fixed rates which is usually higher than 13%. It is not advisable to take education loan from them as there can be downfall in these organizations leading to discontinuation of loan or revision of interest rate. Thus,it is advisable to opt for loan from a bank near your residence in which you have an account or your family member has an account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?