7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?

I want to apply an Education Loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank for my daughter's MBBS course. I want to know how they will calculate the EMI and what is the interest rates? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  2. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  3. How to calculate EMI and interest rates for an education Loan at SBI? Can I fix EMI myself? -- [New]
  4. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  5. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  6. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  7. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  12. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  13. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  14. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  16. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  17. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
8th October 2016, 05:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Hence you need to comply with this fluctuating rate of interest. The EMI will be decided based on the principal loan amount, the prevailing interest rate at that point of time and the number of years you choose for repayment. The total amount will be calculated based on principal loan amount, repayment years and prevailing years. Then that amount will be divided in the number of months and the EMI will be decided. The EMI will comprise of principal and interest which will keep fluctuating keeping the EMI fixed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?