13th October 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Karnataka Bank Educational Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BCA(H) with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Karnataka Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

4th March 2023, 12:30 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Complete information about Karnataka Bank Educational Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

Sure, here are the details of the Karnataka Bank Educational Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirants:

Eligibility:
  • Indian nationals who have secured admission in a recognized institution for BCA(H) program.
  • The student should have scored at least 60% in their 12th standard examination.
  • The co-applicant should have a stable income source with good credit history.

Loan Amount:
  • Students can avail a loan of up to Rs. 10 lakhs for studying in India and up to Rs. 20 lakhs for studying abroad.
  • The loan amount can cover tuition fees, hostel fees, exam fees, books, and other necessary expenses.

Interest Rates:
  • The interest rate for Karnataka Bank Educational Loan Scheme ranges from 9.90% to 13.90% p.a. depending on the loan amount and the co-applicant's creditworthiness.
  • A concession of 0.50% on interest rates is offered to female students.

Repayment:
  • The repayment period can range from 5 to 10 years, depending on the loan amount and the borrower's repayment capacity.
  • Repayment starts after 1 year of the completion of the course or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.

Collateral:

The bank may require collateral security in the form of land, building, or other tangible assets, depending on the loan amount.

Application Process:
  • Applicants can visit the nearest Karnataka Bank branch to apply for the loan.
  • They need to submit the admission letter from the institution, mark sheets of the previous qualifying examinations, income proof of the co-applicant, KYC documents, and collateral security documents (if required).
  • I hope this information helps you in making an informed decision about availing an education loan for your BCA(H) program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?