15th May 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?

Hello friends,
I am looking for an Education loan for around Rs. 8 Lacs. I am looking out to pursue MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai. I just want to know, what all Banks will be ready to grant me education loan and what will be the terms of the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  4. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  9. Which Bank can provide Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study Part Time MBA in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
19th May 2015, 07:34 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?

There are many banks which are providing education loan up to 10 lacs for the students who wants to study MBA in India. You have to choose the bank in which you wants to apply for education loan. Some of the banks are given below which provide education loan.

List of Banks which are giving Education loan.

1. Axis Bank
2. Bank of Baroda.
3. Canara Bank
4. Indian overseas Bank
5. Repco Bank.
6. Federal Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?